Sunday, January 31, 2021

January 31, 2021

   

What did we cover in the class?

Core Activity
1. Numbers in Telugu - very large numbers - revision
2. Padyam revision
3. Family relationships revision
3. How to consolidate a thought into speech - with examples

Plan for next class

1. Indian freedom fighters stories presentations - first pass
3. Chanakya story  part-2
3. Padyam revision 

Homework

1. Very large numbers exercise
    Write the following very large numbers and years in Telugu.  
     623,001
     12,841,554
     33,109,921
     262,421,313
     25,116,143,489
 
2. Write the following family relationships 

a. My father’s elder sister’s son – to me – to my father

b. My mother’s younger brother’s son – to me – to my mother

c. My mother’s younger brother’s spouse – to my mother

d. My mother’s elder sister’s spouse – to my mother

e. My mother’s younger brother’s spouse – to my mother

f. My mother’s maternal grandmother – to me – to my mother

3. Implement the suggested improvements for the write up for freedom fighters. Please note that these speeches that we develop will be used for graduation performances. So, parents, please work with the children to develop these speeches. The students are aware of the topics for the speeches 
(fundamental details are given in the last week blog update)

Intro - Need to grab attention of audiences in these 3-5 sentences. Typically, explain the greatness of this person Or state an outstanding fact about this person Or the magnificent contributions of this person to the cause of India's independence  
at least 3 lines

Explanation - Fully connected to the intro, this develops the interest of audience. Details of the story and the core content for the story. Context of the story, difficulties/challenges faced, commitment, sacrifices and path chosen to the Indian freedom movement.  
at least 4 lines

Conclusion - Ending of this story. How did this story ramp down? What can we learn? 
at least 3 lines

Final line - The one line that you want your audiences to remember when you are done with this speech  
one line

No comments:

Post a Comment